This No Dressing Salad (winter edition) recipe was made with blood oranges, tomatoes, avocado and pumpkin seeds (pepitas). Such a great combination and refreshing enough to carry you through winter.
- 3 cups of kale (finely chopped)
- 2 blood oranges chopped
- 1 mango chopped
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds (pepita seeds)
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- Chop kale and place in a medium sized bowl.
- Pour lime juice over the kale, making sure to fully cover.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
I use my hands sometimes to make sure all of the lime gets on the kale, this will help soften it just a little.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Lunch
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no dressing salad