Enjoy this Fresh Watermelon sangria, just perfect for summer. Along with watermelon and vodka, it has pineapple, rosé, and a little mint to finish it off.
- 1 Qrt of fresh watermelon juice
- 1 bottle of rosé wine (750ML)
- 1 cup of vodka
- 1/2 cup of pineapple juice
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup of peaches
- 1 lime sliced
- 1 cup of pineapple
- 1 cup of agave
- 1 cup of mint
- Grab a pitcher or container with a lid
- Chop up all the fruit and add to pitcher
- Add one bottle of rosé wine
- Add 1 qrt of watermelon juice
- Add vodka, pineapple juice and agave
- Add mint
- Stir well and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve with ice.