Enjoy this Blood Orange Paloma recipe, it’s delicious and much smoother than the grapefruit version. Three ingredients is all it takes, tequila, lime juice and blood orange soda (or carbonated sparkling water).
- 2 oz of Tequila ( I used Reposado)
- 6 oz of Blood Orange Sparkling water (I used bai bubbles Jamaica blood orange)
- 1 oz of Lime Juice
- Grab a rocks glass (a.k.a old fashioned glass. a.k.a low ball glass).
- Add one extra large ice cube.
- Pour the tequila first (preferable on the ice cube).
- Then add the sparkling water and lime.
- Stir well and enjoy!
Bai products can be overly sweet, if you find your drink too sweet add more lime.
To make it a little fancier, add a sprig of rosemary to make it extra special.