Step into fall with apple cider margaritas! This recipe is quick and delicious.
- 8 oz of Apple Cider
- 2 oz of Reposado Tequila (I used 1800)
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 oz of agave nectar
- one teaspoon of fresh lime
- a splash of grand marnier (1/2 oz)
- garnish with fresh apple and cinnamon stick
- Grab a rocks glass and add one huge ice cube.
- Add Tequila to the rocks glass.
- Add cinnamon to the drink.
- Add agave, fresh lime and Grand Marnier.
- Mix well.
- Garnish with fresh sliced apples and cinnamon stick.
- If you would like to make the cinnamon sugar rim… take equal parts cinnamon and sugar and mix well.
- Take fresh lime and rub on rim of the glass.
- Take your glass and dip in your cinnamon sugar mix.
If making a pitcher of for a party, add the apples and cinnamon sticks and let sit in the fridge overnight.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: apple cider vinegar