Step into fall with Apple Cider Margaritas! This recipe is quick and delicious. Using reposado tequila for a deeper smoky flavor gives you all the feels to start out the fall season.
Every year, my husband and I go to Amish country and we have to come back with fresh pressed apple cider….yumm. However, by the end of the week we are always looking for ways to finish off the gallon that we bought. This year, I wondered how apple cider and reposado tequila would taste and it was delicious! The perfect fall drink to cuddle up with or to throw on a sweater and sit outside and enjoy watching the leaves turn. There are very simple ingredients that include apple cider, cinnamon, reposado tequila, lime and grand marnier. I chose to use the reposado tequila with the apple cider because reposado is aged longer than tequila blanco and offers a slightly sweeter taste. I chose 1800 reposado tequila, which offers caramel, spices and smokiness to the drink.
Step into fall with apple cider margaritas! This recipe is quick and delicious.
- 8 oz of Apple Cider
- 2 oz of Reposado Tequila (I used 1800)
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 oz of agave nectar
- one teaspoon of fresh lime
- a splash of grand marnier (1/2 oz)
- garnish with fresh apple and cinnamon stick
- Grab a rocks glass and add one huge ice cube.
- Add Tequila to the rocks glass.
- Add cinnamon to the drink.
- Add agave, fresh lime and Grand Marnier.
- Mix well.
- Garnish with fresh sliced apples and cinnamon stick.
- If you would like to make the cinnamon sugar rim… take equal parts cinnamon and sugar and mix well.
- Take fresh lime and rub on rim of the glass.
- Take your glass and dip in your cinnamon sugar mix.
If making a pitcher of for a party, add the apples and cinnamon sticks and let sit in the fridge overnight.
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: apple cider vinegar