Enjoy this S’mores tacos recipe for your next gathering! Imagine this…..Warm gooey chocolate cake with tastes of marshmallow, chocolate and graham crackers inside a soft warm cinnamon sugar tortilla topped with fresh crunchy graham crackers…..it is to die for!! It hits all the dessert buttons!
Slow Cooker S’mores
- 1 box of chocolate cake (I recommend Super Moist Triple Chocolate fudge cake mix by Betty Crocker)
–box will need 3 eggs and 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 box of Graham Crackers (14.4oz) -set aside one package of 8 for crumbled crackers(topping)
- 1 bag of Large Marshmallows (12oz) -two bags if you like extra marshmallows
- 1 package of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars (9.3 oz)
- 1 package of 12ct street taco flour tortillas (I recommend Mission brand)
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- Plug in slow cooker and set on low
- line slow cooker with parchment paper or non stick substance
- Make cake according to instructions.
- Add cake mix to bottom of parchment lined slow cooker.
- Next, lay graham crackers on top of cake mix (est. 5 to 6 full crackers).
- Add layer of large marshmallows on top of graham crackers (est. half bag).
- Lay chocolate bars on top of marshmallows (est. 4 to 5 bars).
- Using remaining ingredients, add one more layer of graham crackers, marshmallow and chocolate.
- Add the lid and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Take 2 muffin pans for baking and turn them upside down.
- Melt butter (set aside).
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together (set aside).
- Take a spoon and dip in butter and spread over evenly to both sides of each tortilla.
- Grab a large pinch of the cinnamon sugar mix and rub into each side of the tortilla.
- Place on the backside of the muffin pan to create a taco shell appearance.
- Each muffin pan should hold 6 shells (you can make two pans at the same time or 6 at a time if you only have one muffin pan).
- Bake for 5 minutes or 8 minutes for a crispier shell.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool (5 min est.).
- After two hours, scoop out mixture from slow cooker to tortilla shell and top with crumbled graham crackers.
For a party add various toppings for fun!
Recommended: marshmallow fluff, marshmallow frosting, graham crackers crumbled, mini chocolate chips
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: S'mores Tacos Recipes