WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Information We Collect from Others: We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
- Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies:We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity; or
- To run a promotion, contest, giveaway, survey or other Website feature.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Additionally, this Website uses third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies, and you are encouraged to visit those websites for additional information. This Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Bluehost– is a service that provides web hosting for SavorParadise. Information stored on this Website is stored on Bluehost’s servers.
- SiteLock Security – is a security service that provides this Website with firewall, malware protection as well as spam monitoring, business verification, site verification and blacklist monitoring. It scans for hacked files and monitors the access of visitors to this Website in order to identify potential attacks from malicious IP addresses.
- Vault Press– is a service that provides daily backups of all information on this Website.
- Akismet– is a service this Website uses to check comments and contact form submissions against a global database of spam to help prevent this Website from publishing malicious content.
- Shareaholic – is a service used to facilitate the social sharing of this Website’s blog posts. Readers may use the social sharing buttons to share blog posts to their social sharing networks. Once a reader clicks a social sharing button, his or her social network login is sent to the appropriate network to enable the share to happen. Readers should use their own discretion when providing any login information or sharing to any social network site. While Shareaholic tracks the share count on this Website, it does not collect any personal information from readers.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time at this Website’s sole discretion. Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
PUBLICLY VISIBLE INFORMATION
If you create a user profile on the Website or leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible, such as name, avatar and website information.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
SPONSORED CONTENT TRACKING PIXELS
This Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
AFFILIATE PROGRAM PARTICIPATION
This website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Site. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
SavorParadise, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Site will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to email@example.com.
Amend – You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to email@example.com
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
SavorParadise is the personal blog of Elena Anderson. All blog posts are based on my opinion/experiences, and all content is of my own creation, unless I state otherwise. I am not a trained chef, baker, nutritionist, dietitian or medical expert. SavorParadise offers personal experiences and opinions and, as such, will not be held liable for any loss or damages arising from the use of this Website.
From time to time, this Website may publish sponsored content. This will clearly be stated in the opening of the post. SavorParadise will always be upfront regarding any brand affiliation, and readers can be assured that this Website will only affiliate itself with brands that it believes in and think would benefit the readers of SavorParadise.
COPYRIGHT AND ATTRIBUTION
Unauthorized use or reproduction of the text, video and/or photographs on SavorParadise is prohibited, unless consent is provided. This means that the text of blog posts, content within a video and recipes may not be copied and pasted and republished elsewhere without consent. Blog posts and recipes may be profiled on other websites by providing a link directly back to the recipe post on SavorParadise. Photographs may be shared by providing credit to SavorParadise at SavorParadise.com and by linking directly to the recipe post or Video on SavorParadise.
SavorParadise appreciates comments and feedback from readers, but please note that this Website reserves the right to delete comments that are negative, inappropriate or identified as spam.
Any comments posted on SavorParadise may be used as promotional material on this Website or on SavorParadise’s social media channels.
Any comments readers leave on this Website are public and may be read, collected or used by anyone. Your name, website (if applicable) and date/time of comment will be displayed. Your email address will not be displayed. If you have a gravatar associated with your email address it may be displayed when you leave a comment on this Website.
Readers accept these conditions when providing personal information and posting comments on this Website.
From time to time, this Website may host giveaways. These events may be self-sponsored by this Website or may be sponsored by another individual, website or business. These giveaways will also require entrants to provide a certain level of personal information such as name, email address and location. This is captured in order to determine entrants’ eligibility to win the giveaway, and contact them in the event they are the winner. These giveaways may also be operated through third-party websites. These third-party sites will collect entrants’ personal information on behalf of this Website or the giveaway administrator. Readers are encouraged to read the privacy policies of these third-party websites before entering any giveaway.
This Website may provide nutritional information for the recipes it shares by inputting the ingredients into an online calculator. The accuracy of this information is not guaranteed and is only provided as a guide for SavorParadise readers.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Or write to us at:
1101 Cumberland Crossing #140
Valparaiso, IN 46385-1302
Last updated: June 6, 2019