WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Information We Collect from Others: We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
- Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies:We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USEDWe may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity; or
- To run a promotion, contest, giveaway, survey or other Website feature.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Additionally, this Website uses third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies, and you are encouraged to visit those websites for additional information. This Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Bluehost– is a service that provides web hosting for SavorParadise. Information stored on this Website is stored on Bluehost’s servers.
- SiteLock Security – is a security service that provides this Website with firewall, malware protection as well as spam monitoring, business verification, site verification and blacklist monitoring. It scans for hacked files and monitors the access of visitors to this Website in order to identify potential attacks from malicious IP addresses.
- Vault Press– is a service that provides daily backups of all information on this Website.
- Akismet– is a service this Website uses to check comments and contact form submissions against a global database of spam to help prevent this Website from publishing malicious content.
- Shareaholic – is a service used to facilitate the social sharing of this Website’s blog posts. Readers may use the social sharing buttons to share blog posts to their social sharing networks. Once a reader clicks a social sharing button, his or her social network login is sent to the appropriate network to enable the share to happen. Readers should use their own discretion when providing any login information or sharing to any social network site. While Shareaholic tracks the share count on this Website, it does not collect any personal information from readers.