Try this healthy spring veggie pasta with a garlic tahini sauce for a great dinner night. This dish contains sliced portabella mushroom along with a medley of spring roasted vegetables brought together by a savory garlic tahini sauce over a rotini pasta.
- 1 carrot
- 12 oz. of green beans
- 1 head of garlic
- 8 oz. package of sliced portabella mushrooms
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1/2 cup of avocado oil
- 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder
- juice from 1/2 of a lime
- 1/2 tsp. of Mrs. Dash
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup of tahini
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- optional parmesan cheese
- optional fresh herbs
- 8 oz. of rotini pasta
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Rinse carrot, asparagus, green beans and mushrooms
- Chop asparagus in thirds.
- Shave carrot with a peeler.
- Cut the top of the head of the garlic exposing the cloves.
- Place the beans, asparagus, mushrooms, sliced carrot and head of garlic on a baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Boil 8 Cups of water with a pinch of salt in a sauce pot.
- Cook 8 oz. of rotini pasta in boiling water for 8 minutes.
- Drain cooked rotini pasta.
- Combine the roasted garlic cloves, tahini, almond milk, water and 1/2 tsp of salt in a blender.
- Serve rotini with vegetables and garlic tahini sauce.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese, roasted red pepper and fresh herbs.
Garnish with your favorite fresh herbs. We like to use parsley.
The avocado oil can be replaced with extra virgin olive oil.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes