These avocado black bean brownies are a decadent treat. Simple assembly and bake with your favorite toppings. You won’t even realize that they are healthy-ish.
- 1–15 oz can of Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup of Cacao Powder
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 cup of melted Coconut Oil
- 3/4 cup of Sugar
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 medium Avocado
- Optional Toppings
- 1/4 cup of Raspberries
- 1/4 cup of Cacao Nibs
- 1/4 cup of chopped Walnuts
- Drain and rinse the black beans.
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the toppings in a food processor.
- Mix on high until you have a creamy consistency with no lumps.
- Pour mix in an 8×8 baking pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- After removing from the oven, let sit for 20 minutes before cutting and serving.
Spray your cutting utensil with PAM for a cleaner cut on your brownies.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: avocado black bean brownies